Friday, March 12, 2010

Mreps and Muc Attempt Even Even More Poetry

Mreps: Good day to you Muc

Muc: Good day to you Mreps

Mreps: What can an individual create in a given time and eternity?

Muc: What?

Mreps: Poetry!

Falling in love is a unique occurrence in life
It happens only a few times in eternity
When it happens, when love arrives
I seem to be spell bounded by that timeless beauty

Those striking eyes, that goddess face
A smile that burns all my troubles away
I dream of falling in your warm embrace
To take your hand, arm in arm, down the stairway

If only

If only

If only I would one day
Meet that girl who would love me as how I love her
To dream that forever she would stay
And forever I would be, in love and loved, day by day, hour by hour

Eternal love, is a myth I'm chasing
Always, it is me who is in love, but never the other
Well, here I sit, dreaming and sighing
Over things that may never

Love is nothing as it seems
Love is just your hopes and dreams

Love is magic, everlasting and more
Love is L'amour

Muc: This makes me wanna puke

Mreps: Puke is a form of flattery

Muc: I had sex with your wife

Mreps: Peeps

Muc: Tits

No comments:

Post a Comment