Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mreps and Muc Attempt Moresome Poetry

Mreps: Good day to you Muc

Muc: Good day to you Mreps

Mreps: We were thinking of continuing the 'Rebuilding the Empire' thing but something came up..

Muc: Yeah, apparently there's been another girl that's not interested in Mreps. And so he's gonna bore us again with another one of his poetry crap

Mreps: Thank you for that introduction Muc. And here it is

February 20th, during a party, it was the day we met
Never had I seen a girl so lovely, a sight to behold
The prettiest I'd ever see, thus far, thus yet
I thought to myself; how woul
d this love story unfold?

I opened my heart to her, I let her in
And it seemed for awhile, it was perfect, I had hope
But hope makes life depressing
Hope creates fantasy, a fantasy world beyond what reality can cope

Hope is a lie
Hope creates lies
Hope creates delusion
Why do we need it?
We don't

Hope made me assume I was in her heart as well
That maybe we could be together in love
I was clearly under hope's spell
And hope made me into a fool, a fool in love

February 20th, I wondered how this story would end
Full of hope, full of love, full of life
Now I know, where my heart would stand
Now it stood in the path of the knife

My heart is cut
My heart is torn
My heart is shut
But through it all, my heart continues as it is reborn

Mreps: And there it is

Muc: And again I'll say. Its crap

Mreps: Thank you

Muc: I had sex with your wife

Mreps: Peeps

Muc: Tits

No comments:

Post a Comment