Friday, December 4, 2009

Mreps and Muc Discuss Insanity

Mreps: Good day to you Muc

Muc: Good day to you Mreps

Mreps: Heavens if I may in its lightest of forms commence towards what I shall be in the destiny of others

Muc: Too bad it seems regarding the inability of the purest of forms to be able to connect within what we want and want we shan't have

Mreps: A holiday of such that is long can do such damage to a person's mental frame

Muc: With annot to do and annot to say, we slowly decompose I would say. Cut from civilization and cut from the resources that begits the very foundation of that civilization

Mreps: My mind is rotting, and I fear it would spread as a disease of such calamity

Muc: If one mind of a collective hive rots, so does the implanted rest

Mreps: Care to comment more on that?

Muc: I fear that you may not exist and I fear that I may not even exist

Mreps: Narray those worries as we do exist. No doubt in my rotting, decaying mind. We do. You just feel like you don't

Muc: I fear that I have no thoughts of my own. That this organism by the name of Haikal commands what I shalt say and what I shan't. I used to think that I or we were in control of him. But I begin to see otherwise

Mreps: Control is a twitchy subject in the terms of past, present and future but you as always think too much. Perhaps a cup of jolly holly upsent beans will cheer you up

Muc: I think it would. Pass me the directory hotline number please

Mreps: *Passes number

Muc: *Calls number on cellphone

Operator: Hello, how may I be of assistance?

Muc: One cup of jolly holly upsent beans please

Operator: Think of the cup in your mind and you shall receive

Muc: As I am now brother

Operator: Cup of jolly holly upsent beans has been sent

Muc: Cup of jolly holly upsent beans has been received

Mreps: Feel much better Muc?

Muc: As I am indeed

Mreps: Has your fears been quenched and your confusion of control been satisfied?

Muc: Yes, but one fear still stands

Mreps: And what fear is that?

Muc: The fear of what you would do to me if I withstand a piece of information into your ears

Mreps: And what information is that?

Muc: I had sex with your wife

Mreps: Peeps

Muc: Tits

No comments:

Post a Comment