Monday, December 7, 2009

Mreps and Muc Discuss That Person Over There

Mreps: Good day to you Muc

Muc: Good day to you Mreps

Mreps: In a jingle box of explosive rocks, there's narray a say in whats the day

Muc: Right, right

Mreps: There's a man, a person, an individual located over there

Muc: Over or under the bushes?

Mreps: In a redirected phrase of the sentence; there's a man, a person, an individual located under there

Muc: He seems lost, as like everyone is

Mreps: And to be lost only to find one's self is a prestigious privilege, mind over power of thought

Muc: But we aren't lost at all aren't we Mreps?

Mreps: As long as thy shalt haveth tis compass, we shan't ever be lost

Muc: Bestow upon me the wish of looking at the compass as I feel my soul is almost at lost ends

Mreps: Have a look but only a look for a touch might bring the death of eternal comfort

Muc: Can I lend the compass to that person over there?

Mreps: The man, the person, the individual under there?

Muc: Right indeed. Can I?

Mreps: I'm afraid that what we can and cannot do is beyond the transcended path of what's to come and not supposed to arrive

Muc: Like fish and chips?

Mreps: Like fish and chips

Muc: Like peanut butter on fish and chips?

Mreps: Like peanut butter on fish and chips

Muc: Oh, the joy of wonderland!

Mreps: Permit me a shout in arms way for we shall do what we desire to achieve what we must condire

Muc: And a fact I must state once more

Mreps: A fact that has been stated since the birth of time itself

Muc: I had sex with your wife

Mreps: Peeps

Muc: Tits

No comments:

Post a Comment