Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Mreps and Muc Discuss The Pixies

Mreps: Good day to you Muc

Muc: Good day to you Mreps

Mreps: With my feet in the air and your head on the ground

Muc: Try this trick and spin it, yeah

Mreps: Your head would collapse but there's nothing in it and you'll ask yourself

Muc: Where is my mind?

Mreps: Hey! Been trying to meet you

Muc: Hey, must be a devil between us

Mreps: Or whores in my head, whores at my door, whores in my bed

Muc: But hey, where have you, been FOR IF YOU GO I WOULD SURELY DIE!!

Mreps: We're chained

Muc: There was a guy, an underwater guy that controlled the sea

Mreps: Got killed by ten million pounds of sludge from New York and New Jersey

Muc: This monkey's gone to heaven

Mreps: Her heads in a bitter way, her brain's on fire

Muc: She's just looking for a perfect wave, it's her brain's desire

Mreps: I'll think of her when I walk the stand on this true hormos a night

Muc: Ohh Ohh Ohh Ohh

Mreps: Ed is dead

Muc: One fine day in my odd past, I picked me up a transmission

Mreps: I turned the fission ignition, went looking for the broadcaster

Muc: And when I first touched some ground, they simply told me to leave

Mreps: Was kind of hard to believe cause there was no one around

Muc: This ain't the planet of sound

Mreps: Got hair in a girl that flows to her bones and a comb in her pocket if the winds get blown

Muc: Stripes on her eyes when she walks slow but her face falls down when she go, go, go

Mreps: Black tear falling on my lazy queen got a tattooed tit say number 13

Muc: Viva, don't want no blue eyes

Mreps: 'Where Is My Mind' followed by 'Hey' followed by 'Monkey Gone To Heaven', 'Ed Is Dead', 'Planet Of Sound' and 'Baby No. 13'. Ain't that right Muc

Muc: I had sex with your wife

Mreps: Peeps

Muc: Tits


No comments:

Post a Comment