Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mreps and Muc Discuss Borderlands

Mreps: Good day to you Muc

Muc: Good day to you Mreps

Mreps: Fancy a co-op game of Borderland?

Muc: That game with a stated number of 17750000 guns?

Mreps: The very one thank you very much

Muc: I have a Berserker Lvl. 18

Mreps: And I a Hunter Lvl. 16

Muc: What have a thought be if a thought don't

Mreps: The chicken has laid the egg of brilliance

Muc: Right, right

Mreps: Here's a case, a case I have found

Muc: Open it, open it

Mreps: A Dahl GGN9 Sniper Rifle

Muc: BONER!!

Mreps: BONER!!

Muc: One is found, 17749999 to go

Mreps: I needeth one with elemental bullets of fire

Muc: Be grateful for what you have and not want more that what is present

Mreps: How would I become more than I am if one does not chase after something more than what one would want?

Muc: That is what makes us human and human we shall be to chase after the most desired height of appostromus

Mreps: To be human is to be of most corrupt and evil of sense

Muc: And to not be human would be hollow and without purpose in life

Mreps: I am confused, was I not crusading the cause of being human or are you?

Muc: Like that Pokemon Butterfree, confusion I have been laid by

Mreps: Peeps

Muc: Tits

No comments:

Post a Comment