Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mreps and Muc Attempt Even More Poetry

Mreps: Good day to you Muc

Muc: Good day to you Mreps

Mreps: I have made another poem just because I felt like it

Muc: Hoozah..

Mreps: Here it IS!!

Today I ran into a situation that transcended normality
I met a persona who was aligned with a creed
And he urged me to join his philosophy
A philosophy that would entice the earthbound greed
I was one who believed his reason
For as like any human, I relished the rewards
A kingdom for a horse, my hands reached such treason
I would make my riches, make entry into the house of lords

Should I? Or shouldn't I?
I did

Was that such a surprise?
The dice that I had thrown committed me towards this act
My mind twas not filled with logic nor did I realise
That this treaty I have signed would bite me for worse or lack
So many hath this creed hath taken
And I would join them by the tip of the sword
The creed could be the truth, that my fears could be mistaken
No matter, for my one concern was to leave this house of lords

'Leave', said the apple

I was bound by blood and soul
Bound in a connection, a soul trapped in a vassal
Some might feel that my fears be nothing of a cold
Some might feel that my soul stay locked in the depths of the castle
I know otherwise, for the choice is mine
I knew it would be a risk if I stayed
For I would not leave my soul for the devil to dine
Here I leave this endless crusade

And here I am free and unbound

Mreps: Well, this poem is actually based on something that Haikal did today. For those that were with him today, I bet you can understand

Muc: I wouldn't have fell for it

Mreps: How would you know?

Muc: Cause I know a lot of things

Mreps: Like?

Muc: I had sex with your wife

Mreps: Peeps

Muc: Tits

No comments:

Post a Comment