Friday, February 12, 2010

Mreps and Muc Try To Understand Twilight


Mreps: Good day to you Muc

Muc: Good day to you Mreps

Mreps: Every century we have the one question that literally has the magnus power that rivals Shakespeare's 'To be or not to be'. And that question is; What the fuck is Twilight?

Muc: Do we really want to get into that discussion. Don't even go there. It's a sad and dark place. If you attempt to bypass my warnings and continue to chase after this term of understanding you will emerge with the feeling of the unknown and you will die from the unknown

Mreps: I just don't understand Twilight. What is it? What is this plague that has descended upon the enemies of terranomy?

Muc: It is a byproduct that feeds of the crap that it is. There is nothing more

Mreps: But surely there must be some sort of allure that makes it all to be. Am I missing something?

Muc: Understanding Twilight is akin to understanding the grotesque behaviour of the Great Monkey Fred in his Kingdom of Loathing

Mreps: I never thought I'd say this but thank Odin I grew up with Barney instead of what this new generation is being exposed to

Muc: Indeed. And now this: I had sex with your wife

Mreps: Peeps

Muc: Tits

No comments:

Post a Comment