Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mreps and Muc Attempt More Poetry

Mreps: Good day to you Muc

Muc: Good day to you Mreps

Mreps: Here I am to submit my poetry

Muc: About what?

Mreps: About how I managed to wake up from my silly dream

Muc: Where the fuck is it?

Mreps: Zam, zam, alakazam!

(Poof!)

A door opens and presents a light
Oh, heaven descends upon my sight
I am hit by a revelation, a realization
To ask myself the ultimate question

What the fuck am I doing? Is what I realize
What's the point, whats the lie?
To live happily ever after?
To be loved forever and ever?

I realized how stupid I was
I realized all this because
This is reality and in reality I exist
There are no dreams nor no mist

Should I be bitter, should I be sad?
Should I be glum, should I be mad?
Neither for I know true and fully
That I am, in its sense, happy

Thus the world does not end
I did not emerge out with a girlfriend (Lol. Wtf?!)
But I did emerge with the gift of age
And that my droogies, is the end of the page

Mreps: That's pretty clever ain't it. Like a real hentifiable couture

Muc: I'm glad that you're over it. Quite frankly, I've become sick of hearing your woeful depressing bull shit

Mreps: I have no idea why, but I feel quite different this year. More mature, older, wiser and have the feeling that I'm able to handle and deal with just about anything that comes my way

Muc: Shut the fuck up

Mreps: And the monkey cuts out the cancer

Muc: I had sex with your wife

Mreps: Peeps

Muc: Tits

No comments:

Post a Comment