Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mreps and Muc Discuss The Boogeyman

Mreps: Good day to you Muc

Muc: Good day to you Mreps

Mreps: Believe in the boogeyman Muc?

Muc: I would, the day I have the evidence placed right in front of me

Mreps: This picture good enough evidence?

Muc: Great Scot! It's the boogeyman!

Mreps: He hides under your bed or in your closet, waiting for sleep and takes your private

Muc: Scary stuff there, I will check under the bed and check my closet, be cautious of sleep and my private

Mreps: Heed my advice for it shall prove to be the weapon of choice against the inhumanity of sheeps and dogs

Muc: How do I kill it? Is there a way? What do you say?

Mreps: The only way to kill the boogeyman is to rid the mind. For you are the vessel in which the boogeyman serves as its vehicle. Destroy your mind, destroy the monster

Muc: A mind is a precious thing to waste. Is there any other way?

Mreps: Get a painkiller prescription. That should also kill the boogeyman

Muc: Brilliant idea!

Mreps: Glad to be of servitude

Muc: I had sex with your wife

Mreps: Peeps

Muc: Tits

No comments:

Post a Comment