Friday, January 22, 2010

Mreps and Muc Discuss Army of Two: The 40th Day

Mreps: Good day to you Muc

Muc: Good day to you Mreps

Mreps: Do you want to be Rios or Salem?

Muc: By the power of the coin, I shalt be Salem

Mreps: Then I shalt be Rios

Muc: Look! Enemies!

Mreps: I'm going aggro! Watch me glow red! I'm attracting enemy fire!

Muc: I'm gonna flank! Watch me glow blue! I'm invisible to the enemy!

Mreps: I'm concentrating my fire at one spot because that is where the enemy is converging into!

Muc: I am unable to get any kills because everybody is converging in that small spot!

Enemy soldier 1: Let us rush him through that spot!

Enemy soldier 2: Won't they be able to pick us off with ease if we all converge in that one spot?

Enemy soldier 1: We have numbers! For they only have two! Hence, Army of Two! Onward men!

Enemy soldier 3: Polka dot underpants makes best with marmalade and peanut butter

Mreps: Look at all those bodies.. War is grim, and this video game depicts mindless war as such

Muc: Oh-uh, its another morality decision mind game!

Mreps: Should we kill the guy and get the weapons or not kill the guy but get some reward later on in the game?

Muc: Morality! Uh-oh spaghetti Oh

Dead enemy soldier 1 : I had sex with your wife

Mreps: Peeps

Muc: Tits

No comments:

Post a Comment