Friday, January 15, 2010

Mreps and Muc Attempt Poetry

Mreps: Good day to you Muc

Muc: Good day to you Mreps

Mreps: I wrote this you know.. Back when I was overcome by love and despair. Oh, thy heart weeps the blood of sacremento kebabs..

Muc: Get over it you pathetic bastard! Why do we fall down Mreps? So we can pick ourselves up again.

Mreps: You stole that fucking line from Batman: Begins. I am over it but I'm just saying I wrote this when I wasn't over it just yet. Now, I'm happy as a bug off to enjoy the bliss of cookie jar robbery.

Muc: So? Where is this poem?

Mreps: Zam, zam, alakazam!

(POOF!)

As magical as love seems to be
Only fate can bind two hearts
And fate sends you who could not love me
Why do I continue to want you and refuse to part?
All signs point to me, to let you go
So why can't I?
Why do I still look into the mirror and lie
That I can have my fairy tale show?

I look into your eyes and see your beauty
I look into your hands and see your warmth
I look into your spirit and see your energy
I just know you can save me from this hollow storm
With you my heart fills up
Without you I feel empty, without purpose
Without you, love is meaningless
Without you my heart stops abrupt
Why is it that I feel this way?

A song fills the hall, fills the air
I take your hand as you take mine
Here we stand you and I, and dance we shall as lovers dare
Just this moment, just this time
We are eternal, we are forever
You look at me and say 'I love you'
You lay a kiss and leave me never
Alas, that is a dream, a dream of a fool
And dreams as we know can never come true

Mreps: And there it is. The core of mindless babling.

Muc: Its shit.

Mreps: You're shit

Muc: It really is shit

Mreps: Well, I can do a better one tomorrow to express how I woke up from this stupid dream.

Muc: It really was a stupid dream. Even to the point of retardation.

Mreps: Shut up Muc, you were never in love before..

Muc: I was..

Mreps: With who?

Muc: Your wife

Mreps: :O

Muc: I had sex with your wife

Mreps: Peeps

Muc: Tits

No comments:

Post a Comment