Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mreps and Muc Entering the Music Biz

Mreps: Good day to you Muc

Muc: Good day to you Mreps

Mreps: Fancy composing a song Muc?

Muc: Why not, as the day lies transitioned upon the winter module of summer

Mreps: Let us call this song 'If I Could Change the World'

Muc: And lets begin

Mresp: If I could rule the world

Muc: If he could rule the world

Mreps: I'll flood the world with spaghetti sauce

Muc: Just to show whose boss

Mreps: Kill all the non-believers, the one's who don't acknowledge my facist ruuu-u-u-le

Muc: We'll even brainwash the kids, genetically engineered soldiers in my schoo-oo-oo-ls

Mreps: Have them fight for our cause

Muc: The cause to skin alive Kate Moss

Mreps: They'll hunt down all those retarded bastards

Muc: Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers

Mreps: I'll change the global anthem to, Manowar's 'Die For Metal'

Muc: And that would increase the productivity of a kettle!

Mreps: *Slaps face* By golly right you are

Muc: Righter than a Mustang car

Mreps: I'll force Scarlett Johansson to be my wi-i-i-fe

Muc: Being with me she'll live a better li-i-i-fe

Mresp: Than in agony and strife with Ryan Reynolds

Muc: I'll be the tyrant and have a trophy wife by my side

Muc: And together we can rain down the opposition with our machine gun raining kiiiii-i-tes

Mreps: Oh what joy would it be to rule the world

Muc: Having buttsex with as many many girls

Mreps: Ohhhh whaaaaaaat joooooooy it would be to ruuuuuuule the wooooooooooooooooooorld!

Muc: Buttsex!

Mreps: End of song. What do you think of that Muc?

Muc: I had sex with your wife

Mreps: Peeps

Muc: Tits

No comments:

Post a Comment