Monday, November 9, 2009

Mreps and Muc Present: Dr. Etabrutsam Discusses Haikal's Dreams (Pt.2)

Dr. Etabrutsam: As th situation calls for such a mind, a mind like mine in deciphering your dreams, dreams of such vivid discolouration which enuntisticates the experise of a mind like mine

Haikal: So it seems Doctor

Dr. Etabrutsam: Which dream would you like to have deciphered?

Haikal: This one particular one I suppose. It starts with me as Robin but I'm not with Batman. I'm with the Teen Titans and I'm doing this one mission where I have to get this bomb out of the city. The bomb detonates and I die with the city, although that was only s simulation and I find myself still alive. However I feel dissatisfied about it cause I could do it last time. My friend Cyborg comes along and tells me I'm going soft and sends me to prison to toughen me up. In prison, I'm in this tournament where I'm beating the other contestant and mostly just pwning everyone until I come across this big fat guy in the next round to which I decide to take up my bazooka at my weapon catche in the woods but I see this people shuffling about in the forests when I get there. Following a news report I find that infected dragonflies have started to latch onto peoples heads and thus turn them into zombies. Upon hearing this news, I got my weapons and headed to the town to protect it from the invasion. Along the way I come across a bridge where I meet these two people who have become infected but haven't turned yet. One was debating on how good it is to be a human and the other how good it is to be part of the hive. I killed both and moved on. On the bridge I found a car that I could use to head to the town; a Ford Mustang. Using the Mustang, I proceeded to the town and past the first toll. Not being an idiot I rammed through the toll although there were notifications on the toll to not ram through with serious repercussions. The police were there but didn't arrest me so I moved on. Before getting to the second toll, my friend Ridzuan comes along with his new Audi sports car and asked me to race him. We got to the second toll and jumped a ramp. After that, I didn't see him again and I assumed he died. A random moment happened: a cop in a bicycle jumped the ramp and crashed. Random. So I'm there in the town already and got out of the car to look for my girlfriend. It turns out my girlfriend in the dream is Denise Richards and she told me she didn't love me anymore cause she turned lesbian. WTF! Ignoring that I proceeded to defend the town but my guns all turned into nerf guns and this computer geek approached me and asked me how was my vacation. That was the end.

Dr. Etabrutsam: This dream embodies an epic journey that you are going to take soon in the future and you will emerge from the ashes a hero. Your friend Ridzwan plans to betray you and has plans to do so this very instant. This 'race' foresees your fight with him with you as the victor. The zombies represent the product of front communication with the basis of formation in the heart of control. Hence the explanation of a 'hive mind'. Your character of Robin and his failure in the beginning embodies your failure at the beginning of your journey but do not fret as this is just the negativity factors at the beginning of every epic journey. Robin can mean 'Pfulemon' in Greek which means that a serious statement will arise in your starting point of any journey as we see in the legend of Apollo and Ares. Denise Richards represents your future girlfriend (who may or may not be Denise Richards) who will indeed turn lesbian in which you can engage in a threesome with her girlfriend and her. The random moment is indeed just that.

Haikal: And to next time I suppose

Dr. Etabrutsam: And to next time we will

No comments:

Post a Comment