Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mreps and Muc Present: Dr. Etabrutsam Discusses Haikal's Dreams (Final))

Dr. Etabrutsam: As the situation calls for such a mind, a mind like mine in deciphering dreams, dreams of such vivid discolouration which enuantisticates the expertise of a mind like mine

Haikal: So it seems Doctor

Dr. Etabrutsam: This session will be a short Q&A of all the recurring elements in your dreams that you have been having for the past years of life. The floor is yours

Haikal: I dream sometimes that I'm using guns to vanquish my foes. But all of a sudden the guns shoot out bullets that have no effect on my enemies or I keep missing my target or the guns disappear and I'm just shooting nothing

Dr. Etabrutsam: This is your mind telling you that guns to you are not the most important tool in commandeering an iron steel over your enemies. This is your mind telling you that you will develop powers beyond your wildest imaginations that you can then use to destroy and crush anyone and anybody that stands in your way for world domination. You will have the power of a God

Haikal: I also have this dreams when I'm running from something and I always seem to move in slow motion or keep falling down

Dr. Etabrutsam: In Romanian culture, that means that you are running away from your destiny but cannot do so. That destiny is to become ruler of the Universe alongside your Titans

Haikal: There's this other dreams where I'm stuck in this shopping mall. The shopping mall always varies but the one thing they have in common are the elevators that look to be steep

Dr. Etabrutsam: This seems to be a prediction that the shopping mall represents a Frostfurtam, a demon from Norse mythology in which you will battle. The winner is not known and only the skills of one other would tell

Haikal: A fitting end to a fitting week

Dr. Etabrutsam: And now I embark to wherever my expertise of a mind like mine is needed

No comments:

Post a Comment