Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mreps and Muc Presents: Dr. Etabrutsam Discuss Haikal's Dreams (Pt. 3)

Dr. Etabrutsam: As the situation calls for such a mind, a mind like mine in deciphering your dreams, dreams of such vivid discolouration which enuantisticates the expertise of a mind like mine

Haikal: So it seems Doctor

Dr. Etabrutsam: And which dream requires the sudden terminology that my work defines as such?

Haikal: I had this particular one during the weekend. This one girl I'm in love with, I had a dream about her. In the dream she had something of amnesia. But it wasn't the sort of amnesia like she forgot her name or identity or everything, it was just me she forgot about. She couldn't remember me at all no matter how hard I tried to remind her of me. It was just me she couldn't remember.

Dr. Etabrutsam: In the books of Popol Vuh as exemplified in Mayan Mythology, the state in which a person is described to have forgotten about a particular someone entirely represents the heart of Xbalanque. If we were to apply it to your case, this girl in your dream. She is considered to be a fragment of your imagination. She isn't real. You have told me about this girl before in our previous sessions (which were not documented in this blog) and I can deduce that no such girl as perfect as her should ever exist. The reason you fell in love with her is entirely because she would be the kind of girl that you would fall for. You created her from the pit of your imagination to embody the type of girl that you will hope to have. I had my suspicions before but this dream proves my suspicions to be correct.

Haikal: Illuminous

Dr. Etabrutsam: Illuminous indeed

Haikal: And to the next time I suppose. Our final discussion on dreams

Dr. Etabrutsam: And to the next and final time we will

No comments:

Post a Comment