Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Special Guest Star Appearance

Haikal here writing for the first time since this blog was created.

As the title suggests, the Amazing Monologue of Mreps and Muc will feature a special guest star; dream analysis Dr. Etabrutsam who will appear for the following week (or two weeks) to analyse the weird dreams I've been having or had over the years.

Mreps and Muc are currently on vacation in their homeland Ukraine. If you wish to forward your problems please to so at the following contact number: 3102498390842394

Mreps: We're not on vacation yet you deuce

Muc: Right what he said

Haikal: My apologies

Mreps: Can't the ball run where the beach may lie?

Muc: I have something to add

Mreps: Whats that me droog?

Muc: I had sex with your wife

Mreps: Peeps

Muc: Tits

No comments:

Post a Comment