Friday, November 6, 2009

Mreps and Muc Present: Dr. Etabrutsam Discusses Haikal's Dreams (Pt.1)

Dr. Etabrutsam: As the situation calls for such a mind, a mind like mine in deciphering your dreams, dreams of such vivid discolouration which enuntisticates the expertise of a mind like mine

Haikal: So it seems doctor

Dr. Etabrutsam: Let us start with the most recent discoloured dream that you have created within your system

Haikal: You know that movie Inglourious Basterds? Well, this dream was sort of like that but without the Basterds or Shosanna and the like. It was just about assassinating Hitler and my brother and I were the Basterds. There was no Aldo Raine or Donowitz. Just my brother and me and we were on a mission to assassinate Hitler. So we arrived at Hitler's mansion and my camera view went FPS style with the surroundings being reminiscent of the recent Wolfenstein game. We killed the guards and proceeded towards infiltrating the mansion and thats when my camera view went back to a third-person view point. In the mansion, we discovered that although it was big from the outside, it was small as fuck in comparison on the inside. And after making our way upstairs, we encountered Hitler's guard dogs that looked like badass motherfuckers from hell. I can't remember what happened but we beat the dogs and along the way I met some cats in which I conversed with them and we were embroiled in a discussion of such. Can't remember the conversation though. Finally I arrived in Hitler's room by myself and had to fight Hitler's right hand man who took me on with a fork. As unusual it would seem, I had some trouble fighting off a man with a..er..fork. Thats when my brother arrived with the baseball bat that the Bear Jew used in Inglourious Basterds and beat the shit out of the fork guy. So there we was with just Hitler and the fuckers begging for mercy. I pushed him out of the window and he fell to his death. He fell head first and I can vividly remember seeing his head explode as it hit the ground. That was it. What does it all mean Doc?

Dr. Etabrutsam: In the face of it all, this dream offers a prediction, a prediction that tells of a story, a story to furemarate into the realm of your desire. Hitler represents the fascist government which is quite obvious and you represent the resistance against that fascist movement. In the future of your desire, the country in which you reside body and soul as of now will be undertaken and overruled into a fascist structure and it is up to you, as the dream foresees to take up the role of the liberator. But what would become of your country once the fascist government is overthrown? You would replace that government and rule it as supreme dictator. An absolute power with limitless control. And how do I know of this exactly? An this will be exactly how I will state my answer. Your fight against the dogs for example. In Greek culture, total control is non-existent and reserved for the Gods but the only way for one to gain total control is if one fights the dog of the Underworld, Cerberus and through your description of your dream, the dogs can only mean Cerberus. And as foretold through the vase of Herphorus, the man who fights Cerberus is destined to be supreme ruler of the sand and soil he stands. That man is you with your brother as your right hand man.

Haikal: But what about the cats I talked to? Did that mean anything?

Dr. Etabrutsam: Those cats represent your guidance in your time as ruler. They act as your advisors or ministers who will at times offer advice on your reign.

Haikal: And to next time I suppose

Dr. Etabrutsam: And to next time we will

No comments:

Post a Comment